Years of Experience
Established in 1981, Garner Environmental is a full service environmental company offering a wide range of environmental services. With more than 1500 cumulative years of expertise gained from responding to more than 12,000 emergency responses and oil spills, Garner experts possess the necessary education and experience to ensure training is of the highest quality and meets all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and other federally mandated standards.
Successful training can make the difference between a minor incident and a major crisis. Garner’s training programs are designed to maximize hands-on instruction with minimum classroom time. Most importantly, our training provides the opportunity to participate in exercises side-by-side with professionals who respond to emergency incidents on a daily basis. Garner’s experts are not only professional trainers, they are professional responders, whose real-life experiences are an invaluable asset to industrial and environmental employees. Garner specializes in many areas of training including: Oil Spill, Haz-Mat, Rescue and EMS.
An Experienced Team
Garner Environmental Services brings quality emergency response training to industry personnel. The training can be conducted at any of Garner’s offices or at your facility. Our training offers the best combination of experience and location to meet our customers’ training needs.
Advanced Emergency Response Training
Whether you are in private industry or a government agency, the Garner Training Team is your best choice for Emergency Response Training. The curriculum is well-suited for a diverse clientele. Classes can also host groups or individuals, and the content can be general or tailored for your specific needs.
Garner’s practical approach maximizes hands-on training. Our trainers are experienced Emergency Response Professionals who share their own first-hand knowledge, making the learning process stimulating as well as memorable. Garner specializes in the following areas of training:
- HAZCOM -Hazard Communication
- HAZWOPER 8 HR. – Annual Refresher
- HAZWOPER 8 HR. – First Responder Awareness
- HAZWOPER 24 HR. – Hazardous Materials Operations Level
- HAZWOPER 24 HR. – Hazardous Materials Technician Level
- HAZWOPER 40 HR. – Hazardous Materials Waste Operations
- Incident Command System Training
- Hazardous 126F
- 4 HR. Fireguard and Holewatch
- 8 HR. Industrial Firefighter Refresher
- 24 HR. Basic Industrial Firefighter
- 32 HR. E.R.T. Refresher
- 40 HR. – ERT/Fire Team Leader
- 40 HR. – Interior Structural Firefighter
- Fire Extinguisher Training
Fire Training Field Map
Call for further information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (409) 984-9836 or at: email@example.com
National Incident Management System
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- AHA First Aid / CPR
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Response to Natural Disasters
- Custom Built Chemical Specific Training
- Chloride Response
- Ammonia Vapor Suppression
- Butadiene Awareness
- Benzene Awareness
- H2S Awareness
- Allow us to design a class for you
- Air Monitoring/Respiratory Protection
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Oil Spill Response – Facility
- Boater Safety
- Boom Deployment
- OSHA 30 / OSHA 10
- Powered Industrial Trucks / Forklift
- Pump Operations / Hydraulics
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Entry Supervisor
- Confined Space Rescue 24 HR.
- Confined Space Rescue 40 HR.
- Confined Space Rescue Refresher 8 HR.
- Industrial Rescue Basic
- Industrial Rescue Advanced
For additional information, please contact:
Training & Rescue Services
1717 W. 13th Street
Deer Park, TX, 77536
Phone: (281) 930-1200
Fax: (281) 478-0296